This month’s guild meeting is on Friday Evening Jan. 10. We will have a short meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m.
- Show and Tell
- Trunk Show and Pop-Up Shop with Nancy Strath from Bow Bench Retreat
Nancy is a certified Judy Niemeyer Instructor and teaches classes out at her retreat centre in Carseland.
There will be goodies, coffee/tea, socializing, and shopping after the trunk show.
To all members: Anyone that is able please bring a baked item to share. Thank you.
Set-up and clean-up crew: Pauline S, Linda dB, Patsy FD, Pat S, and Elly dN. Please be on-site by 6 p.m. for set-up. Remember the milk and cream
The class starts at 9:30 and will end at 3:30. The hall will be open at 9:00 a.m.
At the end of the class on Saturday we’d appreciate if you can stay and help put tables away and clean up.
You should have received the instruction/supply list which was emailed and the paper patterns that you ordered.
- Don’t forget to do the prep for the class (fabric selection and pre-cutting).
- Please bring an extension cord and power bar if you have them.
- An ironing station will be set up but you may want your own small ironing/cutting area at your table or at least to share. We are hoping that everyone can have their own table.
- Bring your own lunch and if you want to bring a snack to share that would be appreciated.
Workshop project: Rustic Mountain Snowflake – designed by Judy Niemeyer pattern avialble at quiltworx.com/patterns/?pg=2