The Canadian Quilters Association/Association canadienne de la courtepointe is seeking an individual to plan and coordinate Quilt Canada conferences for the association. This will be a part time position beginning on the date of signing the contract. The contract will be renewable annually on approval of both parties. Compensation to be negotiated.
- Experience organizing events of this type or similar events
- Working knowledge of computer software – esp. Word and Excel
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated marketing skills
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work as part of a team
To perform this role successfully, an individual:
- Must be proactive, logical, efficient and be able to multi-task.
- Must be well organized, have effective time management skills and be able to work within established timelines.
To obtain additional information about the position or to apply with cover letter and resume, please contact Carole McCarville, CQA/ACC Executive Director at:
Closing date for applications: July 31, 2017.