Join us on March 14, 2015 for a small business meeting, followed by show and tell and the next instalment of our TECH TALK series. Jan will be sharing some tips on the FLYING GEESE. Then the afternoon is yours to sew the day away.
March’s meeting will be THE LAST CHANCE to register for Ana’s Class. The class fee is $25 which is due upon registration. If you are interested in the kit please ensure Jen knows this. The kit fee is also $25.
A Study In Fabric: Mystery Quilt – The FINAL CLUE will be given out this month.
Set Up: Pat, Patsy, Laura, Elly
How are all you coming on your guild challenges? Only 4 months until they are unveiled. There is still lots of time to join in on the fun.
Meeting Minutes from February
Compassion Quilt for Josh’s Family – Thank you to Kelly for finishing the quilt. It is now in Jan’s hands for binding.
Moose Jaw Prairie Hearts Quilt Guild is hosting a quilt show in Moose Jaw. April 25-26 at the Convention Centre. There are classes and a show with flexible categories to enter.
Heritage Park Guild Table – May 23-24. If you are interested in attending the Friday Night Dinner please bring your money ($60 before Feb 27, $65 after Feb 27) to Mary. We will reserve 2 tables.
Some notes on Set Up:
- If you are on set up please arrive at 8:45 am
- You must make arrangements to bring cream
- Must remember to clean up
- Vacuuming around the food and sewing tables.
- Remember to do the dishes that are not being used.
- Remember to put tables and chairs that are NOT being used away
- Those who are still working when you leave will be responsible for their own table, chairs, dishes, vacuuming around their area
- IF YOU STAY AND SEW you are responsible for putting your table and chairs away
- Last one out remember to get gate closed
Check out the link on right for Ana’s new website
Meals on wheels is taking: Book bags and place mats for children as well.